Saturday, May 31, 2008

iron man

yeesssssss finally!
I watched it with my frens and it was impressive - better than I expected
but some compared Iron man with Transformer and saying Iron man is much better?!
Hmm sorry, Transformer is still on top~!

Robert Downey Jr is HOT. To define 'hot' here as in, oh well, he's not pretty handsome, chubby, short and just like a middle aged man, but I still find Robert as a HOT actor! why why why and why???? When he was in Ally McBeal, yeah i sorta fell in love with him - and so as my mum! Robert can act really well - as in putting himself to characters that he's acting in different shows and definately get my attention! Let's hope - not to see Robert in Rehab like the past T_T but i guess he's ok now.

and yeap, photos! I still have a lot more to upload, just that I have too many photos and cant control - need some time to upload them all!








on the way to 1-U




i love this photo so much Rachel! its natural!
Dragon i




what are you thinking about? *evil laugh* ;)
Dragon i




eerrmmm.. r u having an interview with Ken or something? lol
Dragon i





>_< Rachel and Kathy




in the lift-★ Keith Ken Kathy Rachel




yes, its me again
wait, Ken - why do u look so depressed? LOL




see?? look at ur face!! seriously depressed kakakaka!






finally u two guys are in the photo!






Rachel so cutttteeeeeee!! yeah thats my 'V' sign ppl! LOL