Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I love spaghetti!

yummy!
I just came back from Italian Restaurant near my place
Italian is a head cook, cool atmosphere, bottles of wine, and well-baked pizza!
About..last year? every weekends my family always went there to enjoy their food,
and honestly, this restaurant is like one of the BEST italian restaurants in Malaysia. You guys should try it then you will know =P
Sad, no photos available, I tried to take photos whenever I go there, but once the food is served, I just forget about the camera, photos and start to eat until im satisfied =P cant help it.. just follow my primitive instincts lol

Recently, I discovered a fabulous restaurant in Pavilion, KL.. its called 'Michelangelo', heard of this place?
Luckily I have some photos taken here,












Mushroom soup




Soup of the day - with prawns and tomato sauce




sorry i forgot what its called, its italian, lol
but its served with robster - the sauce was amazing.
its like a peculiar flavor, i dont think i can find the similar tastes in other Italian restaurants, maybe it's something unique and original sauce in Michelangelo =P should try this, 'signature'





this was served with seafood and tomato sauce, 'signature'





BEST DESSERT!! it tastes like a real tiramisu in Italy
not too sweet, delicate >_< very very good.