Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Gossip Girl

Ok I knew that I was going to write something about GG indeed,
and yes, I finished the whole season!!!! Oh my God!!
it was........AWESOME, actually INCREDIBLE, BEST DRAMA EVER!
If I got to choose only one between a new season of Prison Break or Gossip Girl,
I would go for GG, im so sorry Scofield :'(
but I prefer Chuck now >_< omg he's sooooooo COOOOL
ok im not going to talk about Chuck today, maybe some other time.
All I wanted to say is SHUT UP AND WATCH GOSSIP GIRL
Once you start watching it, u cant stop it.
just sitting down, staring at the monitor and ready to fall in love just like me♡
it will evoke sympathy - if u r a girl.
About friendship, cheating, betrayed by ur best frens, and forgive them
but dont forget to revenge as well, and FASHION
Mean girls.. remind me of my old school days..
Cant wait for season 2, September T_T
ok I gtg, U know u love me xoxo
Gossip Girl