Sunday, May 25, 2008

Isetan Sales

Yeesssssss I went there last friday
omg soooo manyyyy PEOPLE!!!!!
I seriously miss last time when theres only a few ppl for Isetan sales.
Honestly, recent 2-3 years.. customers for Isetan Sales are increasing dramatically.
Isetan opens at 10am, and the day when sales start - theres a long queue.
can you imagine? people actually queue to grab the nicest goods faster than other competitors - are you that desperate? lol
This phenomenon happens recently - and I was thinking like.. is that because the economy conditions in Malaysia is getting way better compared to 3-4 years ago?
Most probably yes. If the economy is developing - people get paid more and also spend more! This changing is incredible, I always go for Isetan Sales since 7 years ago, so I can see the real differences - and Isetan was really packed.
Quite sad though, I used to love Malaysia shopping mall, because its not packed compared to Korea. Oh my God..korea.. when I was in middle school, me and my mum went to a big shopping mall in dong-Dae-Mun, and we couldnt even go into the building at all. People were blocking and pushing, just to go in. Now you know why I hate to go somewhere packed with lotsa ppl. So when I came to Malaysia, it was peaceful~ calm~ and very relax - good environment to shop :D but...not anymore :( , but still not as much as Korea. Seoul is bigger than Singapore and millions of places for entertainment, but all of those places are really packed especially weekends. Jesus.
But, many things to enjoy >_< hehe. dont worry, if I go back to Korea, I will bring you guys to all those nicest places for ya, lets play all night (most of shops are closed 3-4am)

One thing I really hated about Isetan Sales - Rude ppl.
They NEVER say Sorry after pushed me, kicked me, banged me and even steped on my foot
My Shoes!!!! BIACH!!!!! <- thats what i was thinking in that spot
Ok, maybe they just DO NOT know HOW to say SORRY to people, because they are idiots without a brain, OR they are LAZY to say so because they just threw their GENERAL IDEA away into a dust bin^^
I seriously hatred this kinda rude ppl, let me call them A THING from a LAND of UNGENERAL IDEAS. Jackass.

I know, all of my postings contained those swearwords - full of stress, lack of joy.
Due to my visa problems, I can only stay in Malaysia till September or October.
Actually my mum wants me to stay here just for a year and get a job here for good experiences - and me? ... I seriously cant determine on this issue yet.
Anywayz, I might try to apply for some careers in International companies (Samsung? lol) but if I cant get in - say good bye to my dearest frens :'(
Imagine, although the beginning was not my decision - but I came here, Malaysia.
I did not have any goals, objectives - but after a while, I started to reflect on myself - formed goals, objectives..and most importantly - an aim for my better life.
Studied english, made new frens, eduated by amazing teachers - and I spent 7 years in Malaysia as a student - not anywhere else. I have good and bad memories, even sometimes I reminiscent of my old school days and frens...even frens from ELS - sadly i only have photos left, lost their contacts, sad :(

and.....why am I talking non-sence here? my title is Isetan Sales! and it ended up talking about my memories in Malaysia - it sounds like im leaving Malaysia tmr or something.. ok sorry >_< hehe Im very sentimental sometimes hehe!
I dont think anyone actually read this posting until the end, never mind i dont blame ya for this.
For a good ending, lets look at my boy >_<




Miyavi - half korean, half Japanese.
Thank God he's half Korean - thats why he is TAAALLLLLLLLLLLL
yeah i love guys whos taller than me, of course.
Miyavi - his face and outlook is like my ideal type.
Sorry Gackt, Sorry Hyde >_< lol!




P.S oh i didnt buy that pump, the staff hid only that particular pump!!!!
and not much sales - 10% <- what da fuck?? Are you kidding me? 10% is not considered as a discount = =