Monday, May 19, 2008

my first posting

yeah, finally.
i created a blog - i know i know, its too late to make one.
But i was thinking.. i might leave malaysia when I graduate,
my friendster is dying, facebook is just to have fun, and in this case,
blog is like the easiest way to keep in touch with my lovely friends, isnt it?:D
......whatever. =P
yeah, i will try to post frequently, i cant let my blog die again!!....again? lol


I dont have time to create a blog, actually....shit shit shit!!!
Conflict tutorial work, self-evaluation (half-way done) and....and....some video clips =P
Relax and calm - just submitted my last essay last friday, of course i feel so relieved!
and Im upset - L'Arc~en~ciel 2007 tour in Korea was on 17th of May, 2008.
I even tried to buy tickets and really thought of going back just to watch that concert.
che -_- fine, i couldnt go, yeah...yea...course works
and failed to get front seats, crazy fans.. within 5 mins, all front seats sold out,
yeah they are MAD!!!! and im one of victims = =
Im very pissed at other fans (although its not even their faults-_-;;;) and LARC!!!!!!!!
Why now??? why this month?????? why why why why?!??!?!?!
and why dont u guys come to East Asia!!!!! why why why?!?!?!? T_____T
Im here and waiting!! why why why!!!
che che che che!! fine = = forget about it, i will go for BOC or X-Japan instead,
Im pissseddddddddd!!!!!!!!!
...u think I can go to Japan and catch their live tour??
I seriously have no idea, i have no Japanese friends nor crazy Larc fans like me
how am I suppose to purchase their tickets in Japan??
All I can say is just some japanese words! and am able to understand what they are saying,
but I cant answer.. damn it
and to get their tickets, it would be better if I joined their fan club in Japan -_- wat da fuck??
No benefits for foreign fans at all, what da fuck??????????
right, dont want to see any of foreign fans in your concert is it? FINE (damn childish)
T_T so depressed. what am I suppose to do?? I've seen all those description of its concert from one of Larc's cafe all night, and damn... wish I was there... but heard theres some sound problems and even Hyde fell down when he was singing Driver's high..no was it Seventh Heaven? Never mind, oh! it was Killing me, i suppose..but he's still HOT and sexy >_< dont mind dont mind
I even had dream about Larc, it was awesome and my heart is still beating =▽=

ok, my posting is like crap, ended up complaining that I couldnt go for that live tour,
well, its just life...... sigh,
ok dinner time