Monday, May 26, 2008

thats a song title sang by L'Arc~en~ciel The single after the break when ex-drumer Sakura caught by the police due to having marijuana. This lyrics written by Hyde - its something about Sakura's incident,i guess theres some hiding messages for Sakura or L'arc fans who were still waiting for them. When I began to like them, I listened to this song and a few songs like everday - and got sick of it =P and recently, I fell for this song again. =D
........whatever
I was trying to upload the video, and just stupid errors occurred again. damn


Im so in holiday mood. SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!! Im just watching Skins and Gossip Girl, and of course im worried about my exams so a few hours ago, I opened a file of sample test paper given by Ms Doris and I freaked out. Fuck, why is this so hard? well, maybe its easy for others but not me. now I realized I actually loved concept test. GOSH! write a report?? letter??? I stop writing a letter after I graduated high school. wait...where did I put all of my love letters again? lol ok I should find those later. Oh my God. Should I start my pro comm first....?...should I?