Tuesday, May 20, 2008

brand new high-heels

after class, i went to KLCC to see my mum and bro - and had chili's
its been a while, but the food was still good =D

anywayz, Isetan in KLCC was renovated - and pretty nice
CF and GF hav changed, of course me and my mum couldnt wait to see brand new sections
and we went to try some high-heels in Nine west and Guess,
found something really really PRETTY

PUMP!!!!! a nice gold pump!!!!! was calling me!! attracting me!!!
I just went and grab that pump - sat down - tried that lovely pump
and it was perfectly fitted!!! amazing, its something I really hav to pay for.
already fell in love with that pump - checked its brand,
and it was JESSICA SIMPSON,
......is she designing high-heels now? didnt know about it lol sorry
but honestly it was better than J.Lo and even Paris Hilton pumps
maybe J.Lo hired some latins to design since she is SUPER BUSY,
but Jessica Simpson pumps were awesome, colors...design....very impressive.
well, I dont feel anything special about Jessica Simpson, actually preferred her sister, Ashlee.. doesnt matter, this PUMP is the key issue here, not her.
and, I slowly checked the price............
oh my God, RM 700+ CRAZY!!!!!!!
with that money, I can at least buy two pair of pumps from Guess or Nine west.
700??.......but its worthy, seriously!!!!

yeah im a shoppaholic, so what? you cant blame me for that fact!
btw, Isetan sales on this friday, and I have the final exam for media audiences
perfect timing, isnt it?^^
....shit