Tuesday, May 20, 2008

insane

Girl girl girl, u need to do ur work now,
I know, i know. just cant help it!!!
just to set that goddamn chatbox, i spent like almost an hour, i look so dumb. well, never mind.

I saw like 20 photos of L'Arc~en~ciel Korea tour photos taken during the concert,
and it was........AWESOME +_+
amazing, Larc already visited korea twice for concert and rock festival
but none of journalists actually paid attention -_-;;;
hardly found photos, only the ones fans took. they said they were almost killed by hundreds of audiences, when taking those photos.

well done, very impressive +_+ i can never do that. because im so precious~ kakakaka
so these are photos taken by professionals last saturday





beautiful, one thing that really pissed me off is,
Larc sang 'kasou', 'jojoushi' and 'pretty girl' for korean fans,
damn, those are my fav songs too.
thank God, they did not include 'Heaven's drive'. I might have cried if they did.







wanted to see Hyde - dancing dancing, >▽<




see? he's calling me now!!!!!!!!!!
okok i will go to u! Hyde!!! ;ㅁ;ㅁ;ㅁ;ㅁ;ㅁ;ㅁ;ㅁ;
alrite, its ok. get used to it. its like my usual symptoms after 1-2am,
especially, after I watch some concert or drama at midnight >_<
or extremely stressed over course work, then...........yea.
need to wake up 6am tmr, sigh.
ok,i really need to finish my work now, kinda sleepy
byabyabyabya~