Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Final paper

Done Done Done, yay~ done!!!!!!
.........
..........
............

but i dont feel relieved though.
the paper was HARD, the section A was fucked up,
Section b - dont even wanna think about it.

I didnt study - or even went through visual communication
which was so so so stupid, and like 5 questions were based on visual^^
I had no choice, but forced to do at least 2 questions
which i didnt even understand!!!!
I just made out some stories and theories :P
but one question was nearly correct - watever. :(
Questions were too vague - i was just LOST!
oh well, yeah its over anywayz.. Get a grib!!!! >_<

theres good news still.
Dinner is coming up!!!!!!!!! next week, wednesday!
People! Must turn up ok?!?!?!?!?!?!??! its just a day, girls and boys!

and now - can watch Hide - playing a guitar, Hyde - dancing :D
I will update my blog asap >_<