Thursday, June 12, 2008

love indian food

Very late posting, sorry >_<
i went out with Victor like a couple of weeks ago to Pavilion
(yes, Pavilion! again!) and I helped him buying some T-shirts
from Topshop and I love to help my friends to choose nicest
ones - as their fashion stylist or something LOL
but 'im expensive', u know.. =P
we had fun, and seen 'Indiana Jones' which was HORRIBLE,
WORST movie EVER!!!!
its like the second horrible movie after The Hulk -
Geez SUXXXXXXXXXXXX
I mean, Indiana Jones has its tradition, used to present
its unique plots and now what....Aliens???????? Come on!
there are so many other Hollywood movies on Alien stories
im tired of Aliens and UFO okaayyyy???
Well, i guess Steven and George are too old to be creative now,
sorry to say that - Ok, im being cruel and really criticizing
this movie - but i was really disappointed.

After movie, we were looking for something nice and
never tried before, i mean 'restaurant' and i felt like
having some indian for dinner.
so we went to 'Spice of India', it was my first time so as Victor.
The manager from India was so excited to greet us ~awkward~,
and when we sat on the chairs the manager followed us
and asking me where am I from and i told him that im from Korea
he was even more excited, smiling~ all of a sudden he took out
his wallet from his back pocket and showed me korean paper money
LOL omg, how should I react?? "wow! cooooooL!" or "oh right,
good but why r u caring korean paper money in ur wallet anyway,
cant use it here" being sarcastic?
Nah, as u know im nice and sweet *_* ~wink~
i kept on smiling :D and he was telling me about his korean fren,
im sure he's like 30+......oh well, if the manager was a lil younger,
i might be asking about his korean fren :P yeah whatever,







The interior was awesome - colors of India, i suppose??














I ordered Naan - i love it so much,
and Victor ordered something fried Naan.
It was nice too. We ordered some indian curry with chicken
and potatoes - spicy compared to other curries
but i was already melting >_<
Very good, I love love love love spices♡






On the way home, lightings in Bukit Bintang at night was pretty >_<
Should have taken some photos of night street in Bukit Bintang...
regretting