Saturday, June 14, 2008

fish spa

My first debut in fish spa LOL
I went out with Jessie to watch Narnia - YAY!, Pavilion
and we had plenty of time before the movie,
and we were just walking around to spend some time.
We were about to pass by Kenko - Fish spa therapy,
she asked me whether I've tried that or not.
I always wanted to try that since Alif told me about it,
and I even have this fish spa coupon at home - i didnt bring it!!!!!
Oh well, she knew that i was interested in fish spa, so we just went.
A lot of ppl although it was Tuesday and plus many tourists as well.
We sat on the floor and were ready to put in our legs into water where all fish were desperate to eat our dead skin and keratin (ewwwwwwwww :S)
But Jessie was hesitate to try out, and so was i. Fish were HUGE
Much hugier than we expected - Jessie tried Kenko in Megamall, but she told me that fish were not that huge as those in Pavilion. Shit!!
I just put my right leg into water, and surprisingly all fish stuck on my leg and foot - eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








my feet









Jessie's feet



I screamed. yes i did - but no worries, not that loud LOL
We moved to the other side to find smaller ones,
but its the same :S (later we found out that small fish were in the other side, and our side was for big ones = = felt so stupid after all)
We sat next to tourists, the old man was laughing at us screaming, giggling~ >_<
I talked to him for a while, he's from Holland - nice guy :)
After a while, I kinda enjoyed, taking photos for 30 mins.





Then, me & Jessie went to eat something, i was starving
and we went to Athena - for seafood flatters with some wedges
YES! I was desperate to have them!!!!









Thanks for late lunch Jessie >_< was nice!
Seafood flatter for two was good, delicate..hmm yummy..
but the dish was kinda smaller than we expected even drinks were bottomless
damn you!!! so we were thinking of going for Thai after d movie



We watched The Chronicles of NARNIA - Prince Caspian
The movie was damn Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
OMG BEST 2008 MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!
Kyak! i was like screaming (well, at bottom =p) while watching Narnia
I really enjoyed watching it, well it was better than the first,
interesting and boys've grown up well, very well +_+




Ed Ed Ed Ed~ oh my Ed~
I always believe in you.....that you will be one of hot actors in Hollywood
T_T im so proud of you, young handsome boy!!!



ok that day was really fun!
Nice food, great movie and my first experience of fish spa
huhuhuhu! thanks Jessie >_<